Our air-conditioned campus facilities are located in a peaceful and stimulating 8 hectare environment of red gum studded grounds and well maintained gardens. They include:
- located on a separate campus, the heritage listed ‘Eden Park’ house and magnificent gardens provide a unique environment for our year 12 students
- the Special Interest Music Centre is located in the refurbished heritage listed ‘Stables’ (being the original stables of the ‘Eden Park’ property) and an extension built in 1994. The music centre is well equipped and visually stunning
- ‘The Forge’, a 338 seat flexible performance and learning space built in 2005
- a gymnasium provides a focus for physical education and our large co-curricular sporting program
- modern computing facilities exist in stand-alone rooms as well as laptops located throughout the school to provide flexibility and access to technology in classrooms
- specialist facilities designed for art, home economics and technical studies
- a well equipped resource centre
- canteen facilities providing interesting, fresh and nutritious food.
Please click thumbnails below to view larger image.